Subject: NIM and Morality

> > Wasn't there an animated movie with talking mice called The Secret

> > of NIMH?  For us, I guess it would be the Secret of Name Identifier

> > Management and, uh, Hacking...

> Indeed.

[RSP] And I believe that in the movie, it stood for National Institute of Mental Health. I think that is where I may end up if we have many more discussions like Tuesdays NIM topic. J

And in case folks didn't see this one (floated on the Liberty tech dist list)...

ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4041.txt

Requirements for Morality Sections in Routing Area Drafts