Subject: Reminder - Nominations for Co-chair

I am still looking nominations for co-chair of the TC. It is just fine to nominate yourself. If you nominate someone else, we need some indication from that person that they are willing and able to serve.

If you are considering running and want to know what is involved in the job, please contact me directly.

Hal