Subject: Re: [security-services] Brian Campbell has resigned as co-chair

All,

I'd like to apologize for the rather abrupt nature of this resignation and
offer a brief explanation.

Generally, my regular day to day work at Ping Identity has slowly diverged
from the ongoing work in the SSTC and I've found it increasingly difficult
to stay on top of the SSTC work.

More recently I've had some major changes in family life that have placed
significant additional demands on my time and I've not been able to fulfill
the co-chair role at a level that I feel it deserves.

All this sort of came to a head prior to the last SSTC call when some
personal issues left me in a position where I was unable to put together the
agenda and chair the call.  Hal was kind enough to pick up the slack for me
that day.  However, we both agreed that going forward, given all the other
demands on my time, it probably was not in the best interest of the TC for
me to continue as the co-chair at this time.

I'd like to thank all of you for your support and assistance during my two
years as co-chair.  I've learned a great deal and made a number of friends
in that time (and before).  I intend to stay involved in the SSTC though in
a somewhat diminished capacity and I look forward to continuing to work with
many of you in the TC and beyond.

Sincerely,
Brian Campbell