soa-blueprints message

Subject: To Proceed

To All,

Here is what I gather from the group as a whole:

1. Need a context on what we are doing.
    - 2 cents:  A problem statement would be a great start with audience, etc...

2. Need to defining use cases to provide context on the blueprints defined
     - 2 cents: establish a use case document that can be expand on this and may have domain related spin offs

3. Need to establish what a blueprint is.

I think everyone should start adding to this list and adding opinions, etc...

This may help to create a bit of focus or strategy.

Thanks,

Dan