soa-eerp message

Subject: Re: [soa-eerp] Re: meeting time and frequency

I  have a  meeting starting at the same time. I can dail in but cannot stay
long for this EERP meeting.

Szu Chang

源郵件:
-----------------
發件人: carl mattocks carlmattocks@gmail.com
日期: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 17:43:48 -0400
收件者: soa-eerp@lists.oasis-open.org
主題: Re: [soa-eerp] Re: meeting time and frequency

I could participate in a discussion this evening around usual time (9.00 pm
NY time)... acknowledging that it would be an informal chat
carl

--
Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
co-Chair (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC

mail2web – 從 web 檢查您的電子郵件,網址
http://mail2web.com/ .