soa-eerp message

Subject: Informal discussion now - 9pm New York Time 22 April, morning 23April East Asia

Informal call 9pm New York time tonight 22 April, morning of 23 April in East Asia.

Not a TC meeting.

If no one is on by 8 after I'll close the conference bridges.

Thanks!

bill

William Cox wrote:
49EFBDA6.1010506@comcast.net" type="cite"> Informal discussion in a few minutes - usual numbers, usual time. We'll keep this brief, primarily talking about work planning for the next week.

US Numbers:

Conference call by FreeConferenceCall.com
Conference Dial-in Number: +1 712 432-1601
Access Code: 168837#

bill

eerp_sy@changfeng.org.cn wrote:
380-220094423075625@M2W005.mail2web.com" type="cite">
I  have a  meeting starting at the same time. I can dail in but cannot stay
long for this EERP meeting.

Szu Chang

源郵件:
發件人: carl mattocks carlmattocks@gmail.com
日期: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 17:43:48 -0400
收件者: soa-eerp@lists.oasis-open.org
主題: Re: [soa-eerp] Re: meeting time and frequency

I could participate in a discussion this evening around usual time (9.00 pm
NY time)... acknowledging that it would be an informal chat
carl

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 4:59 PM, William Cox <