soa-eerp message

Subject: Scheduling problem

I will not be able to attend our scheduled meeting on Wednesday May 26 (NY)/Thursday May 27(East Asia).

I propose that we reschedule the May 26/27 meeting to June 2/3 or go to June 9/10.

Szu and Paul, I'd like to spend some time working on the structure and responses to the review comments. I will be back in the office the evening of June 1, and subject to phone issues may be able to work with you over this weekend.

If we go to June 9/10 then I can commit a significant time for the comment resolution completion and the protocol update.

Our next steps for the TC are

(1) Resolve comments and update documents.
(2) Produce a new working draft for BQOS, BSLA, Rating
(3) Produce a complete working draft for the protocol

I'll be working with Carl on the interaction for the protocol as well.

Thanks!

bill cox
--
William Cox