soa-eerp message

Subject: =?gb2312?B?UmU6IFtzb2EtZWVycF0gU2NoZWR1bGluZyBwcm9ibGVt?=

Hello Bill,

I have spoken with Szu, and we have agreed that we should schedule the next TC meeting to June 2/3, and then have another TC meeting on June 9/10.

It is hoped that we can get the CD09 ready after the next TC meeting on the June 2/3, then we can sent the three spec and white-paper for the final round of public review after the June 9/10 meeting.

Thanks and regards,
-Paul

----你于 2010/5/25 7:9:18 的来信中写到:----

----