Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Registries and Repositories

The registry does store some data along with
meta-data.  For example, UDDI stores data for the
businessEntity, businessService, bindingTemplate, and
tModel.  The tModel itself can be meta-data.

I looked at your slides Duane (Justice Registry
Prototype Use Case) and I like the way you represented
the Logical Data Model in the registry. Your slides
have given me an answer to an Information Model
problem I am working on at work.   I also took a look
at your racing video.  Next time you are video taping
in your Porsche, how about a power slide for us. A
take down of all those cones at the end would have
been really impressive.

I see a distinction between registry and repository
that I prefer and I don't think it is too
controversial to what others are thinking.

Danny

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/soa-rm/TheArchitecture/ServiceView/