Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] quick poll on identifier and description

Ken

  I think that there is not likely to be a single identifier, nor is
there a 'standard' way of getting from a resource to its identifier.

  I notice that the original diagram (and yours) had arrows on the
associations; including a navigability from resources to identifiers.
On reflection, I am not sure that that is correct.

Frank