Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Policy Types

I think yawl mixing up business logic with business rules.  And from what I can tell from Don's original note, it's in the business rules man.  Business logic is a very fuzzy non-standard term.  It's a term that's used and abused in the e-business world whereas business rules have a more solid foundation my friends.