Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] while waiting ... [was: [soa-rm-ra] Fwd:[members] Public Review ...]

Thanks for the offer, Ken,

I'd love to, but since possible $ hang in the balance, I can't. Also
the nearest BART station is in Fremont, not San Jose. San Jose is the
CalTrain connection, which is 2.5-3 hours each way where you take
BART to a peninsula CalTrain connecting station and continue on to
SJ. Other options are multiple bus-train-bus-bus transfer tangles.
Under other conditions, I would do it, but this isn't the time, even
though its likely that nothing will happen. However, if it does, have
to be ready to pounce.

--
Rex Brooks
President, CEO