Subject: Revised and updated definitions list

As promised (and somewhat delayed because of an e-mail service snafu), attached is an updated version of the Definitions list.

As requested, I’ve broken the spreadsheet into different sheets showing the definitions based on where they are defined and where they are used (if at all) in the 28 July 2010 and 17 Jan 2011 drafts.

This does not take into account further discussions on definitions, such as on action, state, etc, that we had starting last week. Chris and I will do a separate note on this and talk to some of the definitions at this morning’s meeting

Regards,

Peter

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

Transforming our Relationships with Information Technologies

Web         www.peterfbrown.com

Blog          pensivepeter.wordpress.com

LinkedIn  www.linkedin.com/in/pensivepeter

Twitter     @pensivepeter

P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Tel: +1.310.694.2278

Comparison of definitions, July 28and Jan 17 - updated 2011-01-25.xlsx

Comparison of definitions, July 28and Jan 17 - updated 2011-01-25.ods