Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Action Model One pager.... revised

I think Chris, or maybe it was Peter and I'm misremembering, captured
the distinction between how we view "Action" in our "ecosystem" Action
Model, e.g. the application of intent, and how other communities view
it, e.g. as a synonym of OO "Method." I think this is where Ken's
discomfort relating Action and JA arises. I hope that distinction can be
included in Section 3 but only to the minimum extent, if at all. If it
muddies anything, we should not include it. I can live without it.

I'm happy with Peter's formulation. I can use it as I need to. I agree
that JA "can" be identified in what Ken is calling "interactions" but I
see no reason why Peter's formulation can't be used for that if needed,
given the "fractal" nature of Action and the definition of JA. The
"coordinated" qualifier in the definition handles that.