Subject: RE: [soa-rm-ra] Can we skip Today's Meeting in favor of working on reviews?

We are likely not to be quorate with you folks otherwise productively
engaged.

However, I propose not skipping entirely because Jeff and I need to see if
we can set up my remotely controlling the audio.  This assumes Jeff is
available.

Also, I did a quick read through the HL7 SAIF CD and wanted to see if there
were others who had a chance.  I do need to get back to Charlie Mead.  Rex -
you were the likely suspect on this.  If you (or anyone else) did get a
chance, I'd appreciate you calling in for a few minutes so we could chat.  I
expect a few minutes real time will be more efficient that a string of
emails.

Other items to consider?

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305              phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                                    fax:
703-983-1379