Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Proposed Role Descriptions for SOA-RM Editors

> In fact, I am not in favor of having multiple "editors".  I am,
> however, all for having multiple "authors".

Conventionaly, the WG members are the authors, and those who do most of
the text management, often incorporating directly text sent from the WG,
are the editors.

As for the "chief" question, I propose the editors work it out amongst
themselves.  I'll offer the suggestion that there should always be someone
"in charge" so everyone has the clear expectation as to who owns the
definitive copy.  This *will* come up; someone will ask "is that in the
latest draft", and it will be frustrating to have email from n-1 editors
saying "I didn't do it" and the n'th say "yes", or, more likely, "was that
my task?" Perhaps it should rotate on some basis.  Or if there are
multiple documents, divide accordingly.
	/r$