Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Proposed Role Descriptions for SOA-RM Editors

Rex,

I don't believe that we need to create a hierarchical organization among
the editors to have a workable process.  I think I outlined a way it
could be made to work in a previous email written after the one you
replied to.

I do not believe in the uber editor approach for specification
development, but I do see the value of having a rotating coordination
role.  This way, we have management and process that is fair --
egalitarian even.

Thanks,
Matt