Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Proposed Role Descriptions for SOA-RM Editors

Matt, Thomas, etc...
  I think that what is at the heart of this is:
1. A chief 'editor' would help in bringing a unifying style.
2. Such a job is not lightly taken on
3. Project management is an essential factor in delivering a quality
document in reasonable time
4. It seems premature and invidious to select such a person at this
time (until we have gotten to know each other better)
Frank