Subject: Re: [soa-rm] On POAs and SOAs

It strikes me that POA is really something that sits on top of the SOA
paradigm, and in the case of compound services composed using process
management tooling, acts in a service composition capacity.  As a
result, I'm not yet in agreement that POA needs to be referenced
explicitly within the RM.

In other words, there are synergies, but not dependencies between the
two.

-Matt