Subject: RE: [soa-rm] SOA System

At 9:35 PM -0400 5/19/05, Chiusano Joseph wrote:
> [...]

Understood and agreed (and agreed below as well). I should have
qualified that statement better. SOA has a more narrow focus:
Services.

I'm hoping we can find a useful way to narrow it down to that.

And I would also like to add, it seeks the minimum or lightest-weight
coupling between Service and Service Consumer as possible for a given
circumstance, but that is just my personal preference.

Ciao,
Rex