Subject: Re: [soa-rm] another possible SOA diagram (revised)

All:

As a point of order, can we please keep all these discussions under the
thread entitled

[soa-rm] [issue:structure] draft 07, sect 2, line 201,  Figure  2-1]

I would like to suggest that the single most important issue we have to
do is to get the basic RM diagram completed.  Most of the comments
relate to this.

For the next call, I will propose on the agenda that most of the call be
spent on this subject.

Duane