Subject: Piece by David Linthicum on SOA Reference Models

I just discovered a good piece[1] by Dave Linthicum on SOA reference models, written 8/23/05. I tipped Dave of on our discussions that sprung from his "ESB vs. Fabric" blog entry several months ago, which may have caused him to take a close look at our work. He writes very positively about it.

One aspect that I thought was funny was that Dave stated at the top of the article that he was going to discuss some SOA reference models that existed. I thought "who else is writing a SOA reference model besides us?". He covers the following 2 SOA reference models:

- Ours
- "Your" SOA reference model (i.e. whatever you create for yourself) - lol

Joe

[1] http://www.bijonline.com/PDF/linthicum%20july-aug.pdf

Kind Regards,
O: 703-902-6923