Subject: FW: Translation SOA-RM into Russian

FYI - our specification is being translated into Russian.

Sr. Technical Evangelist - Adobe Systems, Inc.       *
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee*
Blog: http://technoracle.blogspot.com                *

------ Forwarded Message
From: Carol Geyer <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:51:19 -0400
To: 'Igor Dolotin' <igor.dolotin@ubs.ru>
Cc: 'Duane Nickull' <dnickull@adobe.com>, <translation-admin@oasis-open.org>
Subject: RE: Translation SOA-RM into Russian

Mr. Dolotin,
Thank you for notifying us of your intention to translate SOA-RM. We are
very
excited that you plan to make this available in Russian. I see you've found
the
OASIS Translation Policy, which provides details on necessary process,
disclaimers, etc.

If you need any assistance during your translation, please contact the OASIS
SOA-RM Committee chair, Duane Nickull, or me.

When your translation is complete, please let me know, and we will link to
it
from several places on the OASIS web site and promote it in OASIS
News--which
is available in Russian
(http://www.oasis-open.org/news/oasis_news_archive.php).

Best of luck with your work,
Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS
+1.978.667.5115 x209

Register for OASIS Adoption Forum:
"Managing Secure Interactions in Sector Applications"
28-29 Nov 2006, London
www.oasis-open.org/events/adoptionforum2006/