spml-demo-mktg message

Subject: FW: Attend OASIS InterOp for Service Provisioning Standard at Catalyst

SPML OASIS InterOp Participants:

FYI, I sent the personal invitation below to all the press registered for
Catalyst, and I'll send a similar message to others in the area from our press
list.

Feel free to customize this message and send to your own press contacts. Please
direct RSVPs to me, so we can be sure we have enough press materials.

If you're sending to someone not already registered, you may want to include:

*****
Credentialed members of the press may attend the entire conference, the opening
reception, and pre-conference tutorials - all compliments of Burton Group. Use
Promotion Code NA06MEDIA to register.
*****

Carol

Carol Geyer