stdsreg message

Subject: Re: [stdsreg] SDOs List for Public Review

Bob:

Please add the standards and specifications organizations serviced by
DISA.  You will find them listed below in alphabetical order and with their
common acronyms ...

ANSI Accredited Standards Committee X12 (ASC X12)
Chemical Industry Data Exchange (CIDX)
Hotel Electronic Distribution Network Association  (HEDNA)
Interactive Financial Exchange Forum (IFX)
Meat and Poultry Data Standards Organization (mpXML)
Mortgage Industry Standards Maintenance Organization (MISMO)
Open Travel Alliance (OTA)

Alan Kotok
Editor, < E-Business*Standards*Today />
http://www.disa.org/dailywire/