tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Threaded discussion view of mail archives?

Better to use this link for emails:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tag/

(the other only points to a specific month)

and the link to the home page should be the public one
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=tag

(The kavi system has the complexity that some links
are only accessible to TC members)

BTW
It gets even more complicated with document uploads
when the default notification to the list doesn't allow
public access and you have to send a notification manually
to manually include the public document page link - but
that's another story