tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] workflow diagrams for intro

Good diagrams I think

My F2F notes (which might be a bit inaccurate) suggest we wanted to
put these diagrams under the Benefits section (moved to be 1.1 mainly
so these diagrams would come before the others in the document). I
also have a contradictory note to say they belong in 'Audience' section
but then we wouldn't have needed to swap 1.1 and 1.2 ???

I could add some brief rewording to Benefits to fit these diagrams a bit if
that is where they fit.

The 'Audience' section was indeed an AI for Patrick/myself so I could do
my bit.

Obviously needs discussing in call today.

Best regards

Steve