tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] RE: more detailed mark-up items

For the question of Shared TA Parts and whether the TA Parts should
be multiple occurance: One reason to make it multiple occurance (with
additive logic) is that each occurance of the TA Parts could have its own
Prescription Level (which does not apply to the other TA Parts).

Note: I think the structure used for the TA Parts should *not* be a reuse
of the TA because the TA Id, I think, should not be included in TA Parts
but it should be included in the TA.

- Steve

--
Stephen D. Green