tag message

Subject: Re: guidelines conformance clause

My first cut is as follows

Conformance Clause

"A minimal implementation of the guidelines of this
specification will conform to the mandatory
statements in section 3, in particular the list of test
assertion parts in section 3.1 represented in Figure 4.
More complex implementations may also implement
the more advanced features described in the
remainder of the normative sections of these
guidelines. Mandatory statements are designated by
the keyword 'shall' and 'shall not' in bold type, as
described in Annex H of [ISO/IEC Directives] ."
---
Stephen D Green