tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Test assertions: approving a draft of the markup (schema)?

Just to mention - I found a very minor error in
schema which I corrected in draft
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34647/testAssertionMarkupLanguage-0-8-2a.xsd
All it was was an orphaned complexType which
I've removed (header_type).

Also, I've polished up the markup spec a bit
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34649/testassertionmarkuplanguage-draft-0-8-2-4.pdf

Maybe, if I make any further changes as requested,
such as Jacques update to the guidelines spec,
all three documents (guidelines spec, markup spec
and schema) will be suitable for voting re CD status?

---
Stephen D Green