tag message

Subject: Ready to start next, potential candidate drafts

If we are all agreed on my last two emails

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tag/201001/msg00003.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tag/201001/msg00004.html

resolving the only outstanding issues, I believe
I can start work on the next iteration (potentially candidate drafts).

I will possibly send extracts of proposed text for your
consideration prior to updating the drafts so we can do this
all with just one iteration of the three documents.

Best regards

Steve
---
Stephen D Green