tag message

Subject: Re: Ready to start next, potential candidate drafts

> I will possibly send extracts of proposed text for your
> consideration prior to updating the drafts so we can do this
> all with just one iteration of the three documents.

As it happens, I think I have been able to update the drafts
without any likely further issues. I will send drafts shortly
which I hope might be acceptable as candidates for ballot
moving towards committee draft status, and public review.

Of course, that is best case scenario: Not-so-best case is
that there is plenty of time still before the end of the week
for me to respond to any issues and send another set of
drafts if need be. Please let me know soon if I should do so
(by the weekend ideally).

The markup drafts which I hope can be candidate drafts were
uploaded earlier today -
schema: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tag/201001/msg00012.html
spec: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tag/201001/msg00011.html
[There is a very minor error in the spec in that I have put the
year 2009 (should be 2010) in the reference to the model spec.
I hope I can correct that later.]

Best regards

Steve
---