tag message

Subject: Done - Re: Ready to start next, potential candidate drafts

Done...

guidelines:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35805/testassertionsguidelines-draft-1-0-9-3.pdf

model spec:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35806/testassertionsmodel-draft-1-0-1.pdf

markup spec:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35801/testassertionmarkuplanguage-draft-1-0-2.pdf

markup schema:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35803/testAssertionMarkupLanguage-draft-1-0-2.xsd

markup namespace document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35796/testassertionmarkuplanguage-1.0-namespaceDocument.zip

[I hope the above could be candidates for balloting towards committee draft
and public review.]

----

markup examples updated with new, OASIS-guided namespace
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35808/ubl-ta-draft-1-0-2.xml
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35809/widgetTAExample-1-0-2.xml

Best regards

Steve