tag message

Subject: Re: Done - Re: Ready to start next, potential candidate drafts

Following TC Admin approval of the namespace in the
schema
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tag/201001/msg00029.html
I believe we can proceed with these drafts, if the TC agrees,
and treat these drafts as candidates for a ballot. Unless
anyone has anything they think we still need to change.
I think it was agreed at the last TC meeting we would aim
to have the candidate drafts agreed by next Tuesday (12th Jan),
though perhaps we can agree them sooner than that. (Not
yet the ballot of course, just approval of drafts to proceed
with to a ballot.)

Best regards

Steve
---