tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] And finally...

Dennis,

The format for the URL for a summary page is

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=35852&wg_abbrev=tag

The equivalent document URL is

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35852/testassertionsmodel-draft-1-0-2.pdf

so if you take the number 35852 from the latter you
can easily derive the former just by inserting it after
document_id=

So here is a list of the summary page links and document
links together:

Test Assertions Guidelines - Version 1.0 - Draft 'Specification'
Document (Non-Normative):
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=35849&wg_abbrev=tag
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35849/testassertionsguidelines-draft-1-0-9-4.pdf

Test Assertions Part 1, Test Assertions Model - Version 1.0 - Draft
Specification:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=35852&wg_abbrev=tag
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35852/testassertionsmodel-draft-1-0-2.pdf

Test Assertions Part 2, Test Assertion Markup Language - Version 1.0 -
Draft Specification:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=35847&wg_abbrev=tag
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35847/testassertionmarkuplanguage-draft-1-0-3.pdf

Test Assertions Part 2, Test Assertion Markup Language - Version 1.0 -
Draft Scheme:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=35840&wg_abbrev=tag
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35840/testAssertionMarkupLanguage-draft-1-0-3.xsd

Test Assertions Part 2, Test Assertion Markup Language - Version 1.0 -
Draft Namespace
Document:http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=35837&wg_abbrev=tag
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35837/testassertionmarkuplanguage-1.0-namespaceDocument.zip

If you post comments to these pages I'm not sure how
we get to see them though. Do they get forwarded to
the mail list like external comments used to do (before
they required that people subscribe to the comment mail
list)?

Best regards

Steve
---