tamie-comment message

Subject: Re: [tamie-comment] demo package update

I note that some of these examples allow multiple lines in expressions, etc so
the schema I posted previously needs a replacement of the 'normalizedString'
datatype with just 'string'. I've attached an updated (suggested) schema. The
example use-case xtemp files and events files are valid by this schema (with
a minor mod in some of the examples which need their 'report' to have a non-
xtemp namespace/prefix added, plus a few mods to namespaces in events).

Best regards

Steve
---
Stephen D Green