tgf message

Subject: TGF v2.0 - STATEMENTS OF USE

Further to our discussions on yesterday's TC call we need a minimum of 3 Statements of Use if we are to progress v2.0 to OASIS Standard.  At least one of the Statements must be from an OASIS member.

Shown below are the Statements we obtained for the Core Pattern Language OS.  For those who are able could you post a new Statement of Use to the TC list referencing TGF v2.0.

CS Transform Ltd: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tgf/201211/msg00005.html

Peter Brown: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tgf/201211/msg00001.html

 EPR-forum and tGov-consept: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tgf-comment/201210/msg00000.html

Gov't of South Australia: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tgf/201211/msg00026.html

 The British Council: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tgf-comment/201211/msg00000.html

As soon as we have the requisite number of Statements I will instigate the ballot to proceed to Candidate OASIS Standard and the 60 day Public Review.

John