tgf message

Subject: Poll for timing of next TGF meeting

Hi everyone,

As mentioned in my previous mail, we will go ahead with the next meeting of the TGF TC on Thursday, 19 November. The actual day/date may be different according to your time zone!

In order to find the most convenient (or the least inconvenient) time for the call, I have created a Doodle pool, with options to indicate whether you can make any of the times proposed or whether you “can be there if necessary but would prefer not”.

Note: I have indicated in the poll a range of possible starting  times, spaced at half-hour intervals. The actual length of the meeting may be between 60-90 minutes from the agreed starting time. Please take this into account when responding to the poll:

http://doodle.com/poll/8i7cu4ie99k7wuta

You should see the poll using your local time zone: for reference, the first entry is for 22.30hrs on Wednesday 18 November, US Pacific Time.

I will set the time for the meeting and notify the list based on responses received by the end of this week.

Best regards,

Peter

cid:image001.jpg@01CE0F64.C0141190

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

Certified Privacy professional (CIPT)

Member, Institute of Directors

”Using Information Technologies to Empower and Transform”

www.PeterFBrown.com

cid:image003.png@01D05D93.A0CA42D0

cid:image004.png@01D05D93.A0CA42D0

cid:image005.png@01D05D93.A0CA42D0