Subject: [tm-pubsubj-comment] RDDL Information

[Sorry that I am posting my message on this list,
instead of the private list, because OASIS has not yet
grant me privilege to that members-only list yet.]

First of all, I want to thank folks in today's TC
meeting for your kindness in accommodating me in your
discussions, and especially to Murray for setting up
the connection.  I mentioned toward the end of the
meeting that RDDL is using xlink:role and
xlink:arcrole attributes to point to the "nature" and
"purpose" of resources, and I felt it is important to
recognize that those "natures" and "purposes" of
resources are good candidates for registered
"published subjects".  And this is one of the reasons
that I wanted to join this TC because we are in the
process of designing RDDL implementation for our
registry.

I mentioned RDDL in an earlier posting on this list as
well:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tm-pubsubj-comment/200112/msg00003.html

Have a great weekend!

Scott