Subject: [tm-pubsubj-comment] ISSUES

Not that this adresses the issue of whether to include dc:subject in the
PSI, but in the reverse one would like to be able to insert the PSI identifier
into the dc:subject field of the metadata. Thus looking something like this

scheme = "MeSH"
content = "Myocardial Infarction; Pericardial Effusion"
psi = "insert psi-identifier"

In fact one could do away with the scheme and content elements entirely
and insted it would be

psi = "insert psi-identifier"

Whatever we come up with for Topic Map applications should not
impede this use.

My main interest in working with this TC is pretty simple---to move and
leverage already published subjects in the analog realm into the digital
realm in a way that will be useful across applications so in that I guess I
differ from many in the group. I have already had communications with
some folks at the Library of Congress and they are planning to "publish"
some subjects soon. It would be nice if we had some templates already
in place that we could point them to.

---Suellen