Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj-comment] ISSUE 4 - Relation of subjects; PSD structure

*Lars Marius
That's a possible point of view, but then, why not list PSD structure
as an issue and start a thread on it? We can pursue that issue there
and those who want to drag this issue into that discussion can do so.
Anyway, you are chair, and effectively responsible for the process.
If you say "we will take approach X" I'll be loyal and do my best to
follow, but I want to make my opinion known before that happens, so
you can make an informed decision.
*
Bernard
| The class/subclass (or BT-NT) example is typical and important,
| because most potential PS Docs will consist of, or contain some kind
| of, classification, taxonomy, ontology ... thesaurus.

*Lars Marius
Absolutely. I think the issue is very important, but also premature.

I have a few superclass-subclass relations defined as associations in my
XTM TM. http://purl.org/mnishikawa/unspsc-core.xtm
I needed to do this to have a realistic example, but I did not expect any
description in our published subjects  recommendations. This is really a
modeling issue for TM. I was thinking that once the Pubsubj committee got
the recommendations out, the GeoLang and XMLVoc would deal with this issue.

-- Mary