Subject: [tm-pubsubj] ebXML Liaison

Dear members of TM Published Subject TC,

My colleague, Christina Portillo, has sent this message out to the ebXML
community (more specifically UNCEFACT EBTWG participants) regarding a
potential meeting with us during the week of March 11th.  I would like to
solicit your feedback so that we can plan ahead for a potential joint
meeting.

Thanks,

Scott Tsao
IS Architecture & eBusiness