Subject: [tm-pubsubj] Jan 29 agenda

This is the agenda for January 29 co-call
As far as possible, it's expressed in terms of what we should *achieve*

1. Membership status.
* We have no news from Ted Cooper, who has not attended the two last meetings.
Following OASIS rules, we have to terminate his voting membership, unless he shows up.

* Scott Tsao has been a prospective member since November 30.
He should be confirmed as a voting member after 60 days. That means ... on the day of the
co-call, give or take one.
I will propose to accept Scott as a voting member from the beginning of the meeting, so
that he has an opportunity to vote.

2. Requirements Part 1
We have to go through a final review, and vote to approve the document.
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/requirements/part1.htm
Note : I've added "subject identifier" to the list of terms to be defined.

3. Terminology
We *have to* achieve final agreement on terminology before moving forward.
IMO we are almost there. See last additions at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/recommendations/psdoc.htm
and Lars Marius document

4. Revision of Charter
The wording of the charter needs certainly to be revisited to use terminology conformant
with 3.
I will post a proposal by tomorrow.

I hope we'll be through the four previous points as quickly as possible.
If we are too long on 2. and 3. I'll suggest we skip 4. and 5. and go straight to 6. below

5. Content of deliverable 1
What should be added/modified/deleted in the current draft (in terms of general structure)
In particular what should be the "core" recommendation and what should be "annex" (e.g.
examples)

6. Published subjects documentation format(s):
A. Should TC recommend a single specific format for published subjects documentation? If
yes, which one?
B. If no, should we list recommended formats? If yes, which ones?

We *have to* agree on A (IMO, the answer is "no" ...)
We should agree on B (IMO, the answer is "yes" ...)

7. If we are left with some time, figure out what use cases we should consider as
examples.
(see Scott recent proposal on RDDL)

8. Next meeting : co-call Feb 26, to be confirmed

That's all, folks