Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] Re: Charter: Participating Member conditions

Hi,

[steve writes]
> I must tell you that, in my own personal view, it is unbecoming for
> STEP to take the position that it should be exempted from
> responsibility to participate in meetings, just as the founders
> already have, before becoming a Participating Member.

Steve, BE TEMPERATE!!!!! -- much as I agree with the logic. It wasn't
clear to me either how to become a founding member.

Didier replies:
It wasn't clear to me either. Its like starting a game with bona fides will
and suddenly being told that you lost the game because new rules are being
set.

Cheers
Didier PH Martin
Email: martind@netfolder.com