Subject: [xtm-wg] Re: Next meeting: June 8-9 in Paris

--- In xtm-wg@egroups.com, "Michel Biezunski" <mb@i...> wrote:
> Reminder: The next meeting will take place in
> Paris on June 8 and 9 (two full days meeting).
I am not aware of any Boeing people planning to attend this meeting.
However, I would like to start the process to get Boeing to become a
participating member of XTM.  Could you please let me know
specifically what is required to be a XTM participating member (as a
result of some interesting discussions on this issue)?  Also, what is
Boeing's current status as far as XTM membership goes? e.g., is
Boeing a founding member (if there is such a thing)?

Thanks,

Scott