Subject: [xtm-wg] Herrick Douglass and Standards

Title: Herrick Douglass and Standards

Due to current market structuring and Herrick Douglass' position as a startup in this market I must temporarily withdraw from my involvement in standards.  It is Herrick Douglass intent to pursue a commitment to standards in the near future.  Thanks for your consideration and the enjoyable experiences of the past year.

Thanks,

DANIEL L. KOGER
Director, XML Practices
HERRICK DOUGLASS