Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] a get-together of some RDF and TopicMap folks

Get news.  Source products.  Interact with colleagues.
Connect with your industry at WIRELESS NETWORKS ONLINE:

Here is a pointer to the documents I mentioned during our conversation:

Sample of topic maps (4 papers at the Granada 1999 XML Conference)
http://www.infoloom.com/tmsample/index.htm

Interchange syntax
http://www.infoloom.com/tmsample/xmle99mp.htm

WARNING: The interchange syntax is close, but not identical, to the one
currently proposed for XTM. Also, the housekeeping topics (topics that
are representing topic types, association roles, etc.) are not included in
the instance. DO NOT USE THIS SAMPLE FOR IMPLEMENTATION, PLEASE.

Michel
Michel Biezunski, InfoLoom, Inc.
Tel +33 1 44 59 84 29 Cell +33 6 03 99 25 29
Email: mb@infoloom.com  Web: www.infoloom.com

tm#freese