Subject: [xtm-wg] Re: call for HELP with MARKETING XTM

Hi,

--- In xtm-wg@egroups.com, "Eric Freese" <eric@i...> wrote:
> In Montreal, the XTM day was discussed as an intro and
> interoperability day to not only introduce the subject
> but demonstrate that there is working software for it
> and that they really do interoperate.  Dianne and Michel
> and a few others discussed it at a BOF that I wasn't
> able to attend.

Dianne made some notes how the schedule for the XTM
special interest days could look like.

When I remember it right following "topics" are planned:

- Welcome (general intro to XTM)
- Presentation of use cases (real users, not vendors)
- Analysts Round Table (having a round table
  discussion of analysts from Seybold, Gartner, etc.
  emphasizing the market value of TMs)
- Vendor Theatre (vendors can present their software;
  we had the idea to show somehow the
  interchangeability of TMs using XTM
  (or ISO TM) between the tools, there was
  no conclusion if this are pre-built interchanges
  or real-life interchanges)
- Press Room (inviting the press)

=> Dianne. We would appreciate it very much
if you could distribute your notes here asap
or add what I have forgotten. Thanks!

--Holger

--
Hans Holger Rath <hhr@step.de>
STEP Electronic Publishing Solutions GmbH

Get FREE long-distance phone calls on Tellme!
Click here for the scoop: