Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] XTM marketing activities

Ok , Ramon will get in touch with dianne, jason and pam.

Jean Delahousse
CEO Mondeca
Mobile : +33(0)6 16 90 73 95
Tel : +33(0)1 47 46 18 89
Fax : +33(0)1 47 46 01 09
www.mondeca.com

Your family still won't know what you do.  At least they'll know where.
The resources, brainpower & breadth of opportunities at Microsoft are
unmatched. The only question is are you ready for that kind of impact?