Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] Notes of Marketing Committee Teleconference - mondeca product presentation ?

Hello,

I see in the minutes that a part of the morning activities will be the
presentation of 3 topic map softwares, as the products name aren't mentioned
I don't know if you let a space for Mondeca's Topic Map Navigator. If not
could you do so, we work hard to get the soft ready for that day.

Can you confirm.

Thanks a lot

Sincerely

Jean Delahousse